|Size/Dimension||410W *690D *320H|
|Model Number||Bioprocen 22R|
|Voltage||220-230 for CE 223 // 110-120 for CE 224|
|Regulation n deg||(EC) 1005/2009,(EU) 517/2014.|
|Standards||EN 61010-1,EN 61010-2-101,EN 61010-2-020,EN 61326-2-6,EN 61326-1.|
|Version||CE 223,CE 224|
|Net weight||59 kg|
|Consumption||540 W for CE 223 // 700 W for CE 224|
|Compatible rotors||RT 222 // RT 223 // RT 224 // RT 252|
|Max capacity||8 x 15 ml|
|Max speed||31.865 xg / 18.100 RPM|
|Type of Motor||Brushless (without carbons)|
|Configuration of Rotor supplied with centrifuge machine||Angle rotor|
The bioprocessing requires a versatile centrifuge which cover different types of assays and therefore different configuration for the same centrifuge. The centrifuge Bioprocen 22 R is provided of high-speed rotors for microtubes from 1,5 to 5 ml, as well as 50 ml conical tubes. Its accessories for microplates offer the chance to spin in swing out rotors.
The refrigeration system has been designed for a temperature stability that allow to keep it even at high speed and along the run.
The different options for customization through the software become the centrifuge a tailor-made tool for your lab. Increase your lab output with the new Bioprocen 22 R.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- LCD Display.
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature and acceleration/deceleration (PCBS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/ 10 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 5 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- 16 programmable memories.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C steps.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).